EntroPay was established by Ixaris Systems in 2000 in London, England. Ixaris subsidiaries EntroPay and Smartpay allow cardholders to make electronic payments on millions of online websites and 721 online betting sites. Ixaris Systems provides an additional range of financial services for businesses and individuals worldwide.
10 Reasons Why EntroPay is Better Than a Credit Card
Visa and MasterCard credit card holders might be wondering whether they should trade their credit card for a prepaid card. Below are a few of the advantages of using a prepaid card.
- Protection from Charge Card Fraud: To protect against card fraud either from unethical online merchants or their employees, use a prepaid card to limit their access to your funds.
- Keep Spending Habits Private: If you don’t want online poker fees on your credit card statement or bank statement, EntroPay prepaid cards are a good option.
- Flexibility: Players can use different EntroPay prepaid cards for the various goods and services they buy online. One can have a business card or entertainment card — or combine them in one prepaid card.
- Protection from Suspicious Charges: Prepaid cards have only a set amount allotted to the card, so an identity thief can steal only a certain amount of cash.
- Prevent Runaway Subscription Fees: Consumers who’ve ever signed up for a magazine subscription at the cashier and found out-of-control fees should know a prepaid card can’t be overcharged like a credit card can be.
- Business EntroPay Cards: For business owners, EntroPay prepaid cards are a good way to handle employee accounts at specific online or offline merchants. Set up a prepaid card with each client.
- Protect Personal Information: EntroPay gives the wide-ranging access of Visa credit card payments without giving card sites your credit card information.
- Avoid Using Bank Card Number: If you don’t like using your banking information online, EntroPay puts another layer of privacy between online merchants and your bank.
- Membership in Less Than 60 Seconds: EntroPay has a quick registration process, so Visa and MasterCard cardholders can become a member in less than a minute.
- Pay Using EUR, GBP, or USD: Players can pay using Euros, GB pounds, or US dollars. Load your card using your favorite currency.
Players who want to upgrade their EntroPay card can do so in a few easy steps. Upgraded member status increases the benefits of EntroPay, providing similar advantages to a credit card’s rewards program’s benefits.
How Many Sites Actually Take Entropay Deposits?
Most sites which accept Visa credit card payments should accept EntroPay payments, though most sites do not list EntroPay as a deposit method. PokerStars accepts EntroPay deposits, along with most of the other brand name European online poker sites. A list of top online cardrooms which accept EntroPay payments include Bet365 Poker, William Hill Poker, Bwin, PartyPoker, Paddy Power Poker, Bet465 Spain, 888 Poker, 888 Poker: New Jersey, PokerStars Europe, and Ladbrokes Poker.
That’s still only a partial list. Other top EntroPay poker sites are Betsson Poker, Bwin Spain, Bet365 Denmark, ComeOn! Poker, Unibet, PokerStars Italy, PokerStars Portugal, Full Tilt Poker, Full Tilt Europe, Titan Poker, PokerStars Belgium, PokerStars Czech Republic, PokerStars Casino Europe, and 32Red Poker.
As readers can see, the list reads like a who’s who of online card sites. A variety of online casinos, sportsbooks, and bingo sites accept EntroPay deposits. This makes EntroPay a good payment processor for protecting your financial information and handling your gambling needs with a single method. Many US-friendly online poker sites do not accept EntroPay, so American cardplayers will need to find a different deposit method.
How to Use EntroPay Cards for Online Poker Deposits
Players might be wondering how to use an EntroPay prepaid card, so here’s a quick guide to making poker deposits with an EntroPay card. This step-by-step set of instructions is for beginning poker players, so skip past the steps you already know.
- Register a Poker Account: Go to one of the reputable online poker sites described above to sign up for a player account. Registration incurs no obligation and is free. In fact, some sites offer no-deposit bonuses for signups. Simply go to a poker site’s homepage and click on links that say “Register” or “Play Now”.
- Use the Poker Dashboard: Once you have signed in to your poker account, you’ll see a link to your Dashboard or Cashier Page in the top right of any page on the poker site. Often, this link is marked “Account”. Find the dashboard and look through the payment methods, which often are located on a dropdown menu. Select EntroPay.
- Make an EntroPay Deposit: Use the denomination icons to input how much money you want to deposit into your account. Enter your EntroPay pass code and click “I Approve” or “Approve Payment” — whatever the consent prompt is.
- Accept Bonus Money: On the first deposit, many online poker sites offer a poker welcome bonus. This is free-play cash that allows you to test out the website. It’s house money, though deposit bonuses have wagering requirements to protect the poker site. Some poker bonuses require a coupon code, while others don’t. Poker bonuses usually unlock as you play cards online. You don’t have to accept bonus money, if you prefer more flexibility.
- Withdraw Poker Winnings: Once you have poker winnings, you can withdraw your cash using EntroPay on most poker sites that accept the payment method. Simply make a withdrawal request and wait for the payment to arrive, which might take a few days. Remember to clear wagering requirements first, if you accepted a poker bonus.
EntroPay Contact Information
While you shouldn’t have to contact EntroPay customer support that often, sometimes questions and concerns arise. To contact EntroPay, send an email to Ixaris System (www.ixaris.com). To call EntroPay, dial +44 870-366-6960 or fax +44 870-166-0588.